Management of Work at Height Training
This module is a full day course; It is aimed at managers involved in planning work at height. Up to 10 delegates can be trained per session.
The content includes:
- Legislation (HSWA 1974, Work at Height Regulations 2005, Management Regulations 2006 and BS 8437:2005)
- Information on how to comply with the hierarchy of control for work at height.
- Identification of Hazards associated with work at height.
- Guidance of how to plan, organise and supervise work at height tasks.
- Work Restraint, Work Position and Fall Arrest Techniques - How to achieve these and ensure your staff are capable to work safely in these positions.
- Rescue Provision - Requirements of planning for this and methods of conducting rescues.
- Criteria for equipment to ensure compliance with current legislation - Equipment issuing, Record Keeping, Inspection, ID marking, controlled disposal.
- Information on a large variety of height safety equipment. Delegates will be made aware of correct use, inspection criteria, correct selection and common issues.
- Strengths and characteristics of equipment.
To book training please click here