Advanced Climbing and Rescue Training
The Advanced Climbing and Rescue Training Module is a 2 day training course comprising of theory and practical elements. It is aimed at persons who will be accessing and working on large structures. e.g. Telecoms Engineers, Pylon Workers, Weather Mast Workers. Up to 6 delegates can be trained per session.
All delegates will be exposed to telecoms towers, pylon structures and lattice towers of up to 30 metres in height.
On successful completion of the course, all delegates will have the ability to:
- Select work at height equipment to allow them to gain safe access of tower structures
- Work confidently and competently at height using fall arrest and work position systems
- Rescue a colleague who has fallen from height
Equipment delegates will be exposed to includes:
- Fall Arrest Lanyards
- Work Position Lanyards
- Fixed Fall Arrest Systems (Latchway, Railok etc)
- Fall Arrest Blocks
- Temporary Fall Arrest Lines
- Tower Rescue Equipment